The DC Ranch is located in Scottsdale, Arizona. This master planned community is the epitome of desert living at its best. It is thoughtfully designed to complement the raw beauty of the McDowell Sonoran Preserve. DC Ranch boasts of amazing neighborhoods, world class amenities, and a lifestyle that is as desirable as its setting.
Its 7,000 residents enjoy:
- Easy access to major throughways like the 101 Freeway access
- Access to 2 fully equipped country clubhouses
- Diverse housing options
- Nearly 33 miles of nature trails and paths
- Numerous community events and activities
- Numerous parks and open spaces
- Beautiful location
- Easy access to dining, shopping, and recreational hubs
- Located close to great schools
As a community, DC Ranch is more than just desirable. Its residents have created an engaging and active lifestyle that benefits all.
One of the main drawing points of living in DC Ranch is its focus on healthy living. Residents get to use the community centers equipped with a fitness center, tennis courts, and a pool. Getting exercise in the open air and sunlight is no problem with the numerous trails and paths. And if one wants to relax, the DC Ranch Village Health Club and Spa is the perfect place to get pampered.
When it comes to shopping and dining, the DC Ranch delivers. Head over to Market Street where one can find supermarkets, boutique stores, and Zagat rated restaurants in one rustic setting. Another option is the DC Ranch Crossing that boasts of a dynamic collection of stores, restaurants, and services set in a gorgeous Spanish style village.
Finding a great school in DC Ranch is very easy. The community is part of the much lauded Scottsdale Unified School District. There are over 31 schools in the district with more than half with a rating of “Excellent”. Some of the nearby school in DC Ranch include the Copper Ridge Elementary and Middle School, and the Chaparral High School. Esteemed private schools are also located nearby. Chief among them is the Notre Dame Preparatory school and the Brophy College Preparatory.
For a community as beautiful as DC Ranch, its real estate offerings are just as pleasing. DC Ranch offers everything from condominiums, townhomes, villas, and custom homes. These properties offer the very best of upscale living in the desert and are found in four distinct villages:
- The Country Club
- Features ranch style or hacienda style homes that make the most of the area’s wide and open spaces. Homes here are designed with cool earth tones and open living spaces that complement the land. Options range from custom and semi-custom homes and townhomes in Spanish style homes, ranch style homes, Western Regional Farm House. Pueblo and Praire style homes are also found here.
- Silverleaf Village
- Set against rolling hills and gardens, garden homes with patios can be found here. Properties here also enjoy easy access to the golf course. Offerings range from custom single-family homes, custom patio homes, townhomes, and condominiums. Architectural styles range from Spanish mission homes to Mediterranean style homes.
- The Desert Parks
- This has the most suburban feel in the entire DC Ranch. It is located near the shopping districts. Options here are mainly composed of single-family homes and townhomes in a variety of styles. This includes Craftsman style homes to Spanish eclectic, and ranch style homes.
- The Desert Camp Village
- This neighborhood is walking distance to the Market Street. Real estate options here range from single-family homes, attached patio homes, townhomes and condominiums in a variety of styles. This includes traditional Spanish Eclectic styles, ranch house, and western regional farm house. Other available styles include Pueblo, Praire, and contemporary.
Give me a call at (480) 748-1696 for more information on the many wonderful homes at DC Ranch.
Homes For Sale in DC Ranch
The information related to properties for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (ARMLS). All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS.